Tuesday, October 20, 2015

May and June Sketchy Winners!

Thanks to all who played along in the May and June challenges - my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners!

Using Random.org, I listed the winners for both challenges,


(for May)

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Anne
  2. Karla
  3. Lee-Anne
Timestamp: 2015-10-20 02:01:46 UTC, IP: 24.55.199.95

(for June)

List Randomizer

There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Genevieve
  2. Karla
Timestamp: 2015-10-20 01:56:05 UTC, IP: 24.55.199.95

Congratulations, Anne and Genevieve! Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you ASAP!


Thanks again to all who played along!  Not just for these months, but for all the months since September 2012 when I began doing the sketches!  If you missed any of them, you can find them all listed on my Sketches page.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...