Saturday, May 16, 2015

April Sketchy Challenge Winner!

Thanks to all those who played along with my April Sketchy challenge.  A winner was randomly chosen for each, using random.org…


List Randomizer

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Karen
  2. snazzyjj
  3. Elaine
  4. Anita
  5. Sandy
Timestamp: 2015-05-16 05:03:17 UTC

Congratulations, Karen! Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you!

Last month, I asked previous winners to email me if you were still waiting for a prize from me - my planner (with my blog prize list of winners and addresses) had taken an unexpected bath!  The good news is that I have sent out prizes for Michelle, Karrie and Rebecca!!  I am still waiting to hear back from Sarah and Rhea… if you know them, please pass along the message!

Thanks again to all who played along!  There's still time to play along with the May challenge - you can find it here!


Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...