Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March Sketchy Challenge Winner!

Thanks to all those who played along with my March Sketchy challenge.  A winner was randomly chosen for each, using random.org…

List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Rhea
  2. Karrie
  3. Sandy
  4. Rebecca
  5. June
  6. Ronda
Timestamp: 2015-04-21 04:32:12 UTC


Congratulations, RHEA! Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you!  If you are waiting for a prize from me, please email me - my planner (with my blog prize list of winners and addresses) took an unexpected bath! :/

Thanks again to all who played along!  There's still time to play along with the April challenge - you can find it here!


Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...