Friday, January 02, 2015

Jan 2015 Sketchy Challenge

I've been MIA around here again, as it's always busy around here with the holidays, and Connor's birthday but it's time for another Sketchy challenge!  You can view also view my January sketch in the CS Sketchy Gallery here.



Sadly, no creative time for me this month but I'm meeting with my scrappy girls next weekend so I hope to crank a few project out, in between the giggles and wine!

Hopefully you find some time this month to play along!  Please head over to the Sketchy gallery and get inspired to create your own layout!  You can use the sketch as is or as a springboard for your project - the choice is yours!

{RAK ALERT!}
If you play along with the sketch this month, upload your layout in the gallery into the Jan 2014 Sketch section HERE, and then in your comment below, add a link to that layout, by 11:59 pm on January 31st, 2015. On or around February 1st, 2015, I will randomly draw a winner from the comments here of those who participated, for a prize!

There's still time to play along in the December challenge (more details found HERE)!

**PLEASE NOTE:  In order to qualify for a chance to be published in an upcoming issue, your layout must be posted in the online gallery by January 31st, 2014.  To qualify to win MY prize, you must add a link to your layout BELOW, using the inlinkz tool, by January 31st, 2015!

Cheers,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...