Monday, December 16, 2013

20 Questions with Connor | 2013

On Friday, this little cheeky monkey..


turned 14!


You may remember that a few years ago, I started interviewing the kids on their birthdays (or close to... :))   Here are Connor's answers, at 14 years old (ad verbatim, full of sarcasm and wit!):

1. What is your favourite colour?  green
2. What is your favourite song?  Demons by Imagine Dragons
3.  How do you get to school?  Well, I walk... outside and wait for the AC-130 that comes swooping by with a lowered hook that catches me and I'm hooked into the air.  I'm hauled into the plane.  I quickly slip on a parachute, say hi to my Navy SEAL buddies and head to the cargo door.  I jump out and release my parachute, directing myself so I'm aiming at the window that my friend has opened.  I detach myself from the parachute as I reach the window, then I tumble through, landing on my seat as class starts.
4.  What chore did you do last?  shovel the snow
5.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  I have no idea.
6.  What is your favourite TV show?  Sunday Night Football
7.  Who is your best friend?  Bailey
8.  What is your favourite cereal?  any and all
9.  What makes you mad?  failing
10.  What's under your bed?  I have no idea.
11.  If you could have any pet, what would it be?  shark
12.  What do you like best about yourself?  my sense of humour
13.  What's your favourite joke?  two guys walk into a bar.  The third one ducks.
14.  What is your favourite holiday?  Christmas
15.  What vegetable do you like best?  broccoli
16.  How tall are you?  5'8"
17.  What size shoe do you wear?  9
18.  What's your favourite subject in school?  geography
19.  What's your favourite sport?  football
20.  If you could have one superpower, what would it be?  to control time

You can find Connor's 2012 answers here.  As you can see, he's grown nearly 6 inches and 2 shoe sizes!  And he has his father's odd sense of humour... :D

Inspired by an interview that Nicole conducts with each of her children every year on their birthday, I used a combination of Nicole's questions, questions from a special issue from Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions, along with my own and came up with my own list. 


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...