Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Winter 2012 LYL peek

I really love how my last layout turned out!

Of course, I can't share it just yet, because it's for my new Leave Your Legacy article coming in the Winter 2012/13 issue!

But I will share a sneak peek...


(sorry for the glare - I used my iPhone since it was VERY LATE!!)

I love this mix of colours; it's the best part - next to the journaling, of course! :)

I used my Spectrum Markers to colour an image that I stamped with a set that I designed for Just Cre8 - it was so great to be able to customize the image to match the papers I was using!

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog (deadlines in brackets):
It's a Sketchy Challenge (Sept 30/12)
Leave Your Legacy (Nov 30/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...