Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bundle of Pink

I found this card the other day that I completed while working on the SWAK article for the Fall 2012 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker and realized that I haven't shared it yet.


Supplies: Core'dinations and Bazzill cardstock; Glitz Designs patterned papers and sticker; Martha Stewart Crafts punch; Sizzix embossing folder; vintage lace.

This one came together quite easily - the hardest bit was sewing the lace on straight! :)  I love the subtle effect of the embossed backgrounds - must get me some more of these folders!!


Coincidentally, one of my former Just Cre8 design team members, wonderful friend and talented designer, Melanie Blackburn, recently gave birth to her third child!  Mel had a beautiful girl, Alexia Rose, on July 16th and added to her gorgeous family.  Congratulations to you all!!  *muah*

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...