Friday, December 02, 2011

Day 2 of Christmas at WeScrap

Today was my day to post some inspiration for the 12 Days of Christmas at WeScrap.


Supplies used:  Canadian Scrapbooker Super cardstock; myStamp BOX stamps (Let It Snow); Tsukineko Versamark and pigment ink; Stampendous embossing powder;  Making Memories Slice & Mistletoe design card, Spellbinders Nestabilities (Label Four Small); Glue Dots; ribbon from my stash.

The Stampendous embossing powder is to DIE for! It's called Star Dust and it's transparent, so it just adds a shimmery frosty touch to your ink colour!!  Because I was going for a white-on-white (with red) card, I used Versamark:


If I could find more 1" red polka dotted ribbon, I would be tempted to make these as my Christmas cards!!

But I don't know if I could find enough for 125+ cards...

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sue - loving that ribbon especially.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I've always said, each and every year, that I want to make our holiday cards...Hmm, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sue. I love square cards. And your white on white is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...