Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Altered Clipboard

Today, I shared a project that I created on the myStamp BOX blog.

I've had this clipboard since my Scraptivity days (a kit club I designed for in 2006-07).  I've held onto it because a) I'm a pack rat and b) I just knew that I would find time to alter it one day!

And, here we are...


Supplies used:  Melissa Frances clipboard; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Fancy Pants patterned paper and cardstock stickers; myStamp BOX stamps (Repeat After Me, Rustic Outlines);  Glue Dots; Ranger Distress ink; twine.

Here's a detailed shot of the title:


The clipboard is small - maybe 6" x 9"? - so i can easily add my favourite 4x6 photos and swap them out when I need a change of scenery.

But with that adorable face, who knows when that will be!?  My father-in-law took the above photo of Gary when he was about 8 or 9 months... the same age as Connor is in this photo:


Just when I'm convinced that he takes after my side of the family, something like this pops up and proves me wrong! :)

Thanks for looking - be sure to check out both the WeScrap and the myStamp Box blogs beginning on December 1st - both are hosting 12 Days of Christmas inspiration!  I can't wait to share my projects with you!!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture of Gary ever! and of Connor too. Great clipboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...