Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Right Now > June 1

Thanks to my friends, Lee and Christa, for their inspiration for this new weekly list that I'll be including in my blogging every Wednesday.

The idea here is to capture a point in my life, every week, and to include them into a mini-album that will chronicle my life each week in a brief snapshot.

So here we go!  Right now, I am...

listening:  to Lady Gaga (Edge of Glory)
eating:  nothing
drinking:  ice cold water
wearing:  black yoga pants, pink T-shirt and zip up hoodie
feeling:  tired
wanting:  to scrapbook, but don't have the energy to clean off my desk
needing:  new tires for Lola
thinking:  about looking for a housekeeper
enjoying:  my new job, even though I didn't get home until 8:30pm tonight!
learning:  that often a hug can head off a tired, grumpy child's tantrum
creating:  nothing at the moment... but I want to!
wondering:  when I'll finally get into a routine with working full time.
procrastinating:  folding the laundry
loving:  this beautiful weather
anticipating:  summer holidays with Amanda and her family! 29 more sleeps!

I am going to attempt to use Photo Booth at the time of blogging (or at some point during that week) so that I will have a photo to go alongside each entry in my album.

As it turns out, today's photo in the photo challenge is a self portrait:


Ooooh, this is gonna be fun... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...