Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Walk in the Park

Or rather, a walk TO the park!

It was a beautiful day on Sunday, so after dinner, we decided to venture out to the park behind our neighbourhood, Connor on his inline skates, the rest of us on foot. I could really see an improvement in his technique since he's been taking Power Skating lessons!

There was nobody at the park when we got there so we let the kids loose and just let them be. They had a blast! Here's proof:





I was experimenting with my manual focus again, so some of the photos are a bit "soft" but I still love the expressions of pure glee that I captured!

Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome shots Sue! They look like are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing photographs! I'm so impressed!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos Sue! I love the ones on the swings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!!!!! Will you come and take some of my babe when he/she arrives?!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures!! I so need to take some more lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...